Trading accounts with Finowiz Fintech Limited will automatically experience a margin call if the criteria below are met. It is important to note that proper risk management and placing of stop losses reduces the need for a margin call on a traders account. We advise all clients and traders to strictly adhere to margin requirements when trading.
- Minimum Margin Requirements on Open Positions must be maintained by the customer at all times.
- All open positions and pending orders are subject to liquidation by Finowiz Fintech Limited should the Minimum Margin Requirement fail to be maintained.
- Margin requirements may change at any time. Finowiz Fintech Limited will do its best to inform the customer about any projected changes by email and via the trading platform's message system.
- Margin Call will occur if the total equity, at any time, equals or falls below 100% of the Used Margin. Positions will be based on the best execution prices available at the time to Finowiz Fintech Limited.
- Finowiz Fintech Limited will liquidate all Open Position and pending orders in a customer's account if the total equity, at any time, equals or falls below 50% of the Used Margin. Positions will be closed based on the best execution prices available at the time to Finowiz Fintech Limited.
- All open positions on fully hedged accounts will be automatically closed at market prices should the account's equity reach or fall below 0, that applies to all our platforms.
- The placing of Stop Loss Orders, used to minimise losses, is the client's responsibility.